- Accelerometer Calibration Application
- Intermec Connection Manager Icon
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI)
- CS40 Competitive Analysis
- Additional Projects
University of Washington
Intermec develops, manufactures, and integrates logistics resources and products for a wide range of industries including retail, field service, warehousing, delivery, and manufacturing. Companies and government organizations that rely on Intermec technologies and solutions include: Coca-Cola, British Sky Broadcasting, U. S. Army, and British Royal Mail. Intermec products include:
- RFID (Radio frequency identification) readers, antennas, and tags
- bar code scanners
- networking technologies
- Handheld and stationary rugged computers
- Software and tools for a variety of markets
While working at Intermec, I have had the opportunity to work on a wide variety of user experience design projects which have touched many of the products and software applications developed there, including extensive work for key products that have not been released yet.
copyright © 2013 Linda Brooking. All rights reserved.